Pacific Union is honored to share the news that 11 of our real estate professionals have been ranked among the most productive in the United States, a testament to our firm’s commitment to recruiting and retaining Northern California’s top performers.
REAL Trends’ annual The Thousand list, published in partnership with The Wall Street Journal, ranks the top 250 U.S. real estate professionals and teams in the nation by 2015 sales volume, as well as the top 50 professionals by average sales price. This year’s honorees, along with the rest of Pacific Union’s 675-plus real estate professionals, helped our firm retain its spot as the ninth-largest residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. earlier this year, with 2015 sales volume of $8.22 billion.
“Each and every year we are humbled by the extraordinary results of our top professionals,” Pacific Union CEO Mark A. McLaughlin says. “We honor their accomplishments and appreciate their continued commitment to our core values of teamwork, trust, and innovation. While we recognize these amazing teams and individuals today, I believe our entire organization and culture are our most significant assets.”
This year’s REAL Trends The Thousand honorees are:
Individuals and Teams by Sales Volume:
- Nina Hatvany, of Pacific Union’s San Francisco headquarters, ranks No. 17, with $216.08 million in sales.
- Dana Green ranks No. 31, with $174.52 million in sales. She is based in our Lafayette office.
- Tracy McLaughlin, who is based in our Ross office, ranks No. 39, with sales volume of $136.94 million.
- Tom LeMieux ranks No. 70, with $125.61 million in sales. He works from our Menlo Park office.
- Shana Rohde-Lynch, of our Belvedere-Tiburon office, ranks No. 121, with $101.57 million in sales.
- Steve Gothelf ranks No. 213, with $75.82 million in sales. He is based in our San Francisco headquarters.
- The Haney & Potter team rank No. 240, with $99.65 million in sales. They are based in our Larkspur office.
Individuals and Teams by Average Sales Price:
- Doyle Rundell ranks No. 41, with an average sales price of $10.15 million. He is based in our Menlo Park office.
- Ted & Tina Bartlett rank No. 50, with an average sales price of $4.1 million. They are based in our San Francisco headquarters.
Shared with permission from the Pacific Union Blog