June 30 – July 4
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
SPECIAL ADMISSION DAYS
Monday, July 2nd is Children’s Day – Children 12 and under are admitted FREE.
EVENTS AND ATTRACTIONS
(All free with gate admission)
- 28 Free Carnival Rides featuring 10-story Giant Ferris Wheel and Solar Carousel from Butler Amusements.
- Fireworks over the lagoon nightly at 9:30 pm.
- 48th Annual International Short Film and Video Festival in the 300-seat Showcase Theatre at 5 & 7 pm daily.
- Attractions for the entire family: Something Ridiculous comedy juggling duo, Marin Galactic Outpost and the appearance of all your favorite Star Wars characters, Balloonacy, the Stilt Circus, and Rawhide Express Train.
- Over 12,000 Exhibits including Fine Arts and Crafts, Art Chairs, Cartoons, Photography, Bonsai, Home Arts, Baked Goods, Junior Arts, Gardens and Flowers.
- Barnyard features farm animals, Great American Pig Races & Petting Zoo, Fur & Feathers Tent, Vaulting, Junior Dairy Cattle Show, Sheep Dog Trials, Junior Dairy Goats and Classic Beef Show, Market Swine Show and Pygmy Goats.
- Three Twins Solar Stage features popular contests: Hip Hop and Break Dance, Dancing Stars, Singing Stars and “Star Search” Performing Arts Competitions.