Held at Monterey County Fair & Event Center,
2004 Fairground Road, Monterey, CA 93940
Gates Open 10AM-6PM Saturday and 10AM-5PM Sunday
Our Purpose: To engage, inform and excite festival attendees about the unique qualities of artichokes including farming, harvest, preparation, and eating and to demonstrate how the artichoke industry has influenced the history of Monterey County.
Proceeds from The Festival will be used to support the following types of community organizations and activities. All donation recipients must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit Organizations.
- Animal Rehabilitation and Community Education Programs
- Cancer Support Services
- Community Programs that serve Seniors and At-Risk Youth
- Food Insecurity in our Local Community
- Health and Nutrition Programs
- Local School Sports and Education Programs