- One-bedroom suite with a walk-in closet
- A chef`s kitchen with gas range and stainless appliances
- Hardwood floors
- Excellent in-unit storage
- Roof patio with seating and barbecue
- Lobby attendant
- Spa-like bathroom with a long and deep bath tub
- At-home office space/den
- In-unit laundry
- One-car enclosed, secure parking
- Deeded storage
- H.O.A. dues: $464.54/monthly
Modern architecture has focused on the pursuit of a perceived ideal perfection while attempting harmony of form and function. At the same time there was to be a dismissal of “frivolous ornament”. The design and construction of 77 Van Ness achieved this and more.
There is something about the scale and volume of this top floor unit that further enhances the modern movement with 11-foot ceilings, stainless appliances, hardwood floors, elevated doorways, and large windows framing the very urban view of tall buildings, many of them undergoing remarkable renovations as hi-tech giants such as Twitter, Zendesk, and Square take occupancy.
Part of the magic of this address is that along with its immediate access to vital public transportation lines, it is also close to freeway entrances and an enjoyable walk to several neighborhoods such as Hayes Valley, the Castro, Downtown, and the Performing Arts Center. Life is exceptional at 77 Van Ness!
Please visit: www.TopFloorandMore.com