- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Open Floor Plan
- Secure Garage Parking
- Master Suite Opening to Private Deck
- In-Unit Laundry
- HOA Dues: $326.22/month
Situated at the center of the Valencia Corridor, in one of the City`s hottest neighborhoods, this stunning sustainable construction presents a home owner with urban living at its best.
Designed by award-winning architect, John Maniscalco, and “green pioneers”, LORAX Development, this showcase building and unit boasts many green features including wood floors made from reclaimed mine timbers, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified built-in Alpi & Teak cabinetry, recycled blue jean denim insulation, and recycled glass tiles.
Natural light gleams through the public rooms and gourmet kitchen featuring a Viking stove, quartz countertops, and a breakfast bar, flowing to an open floor plan with a living room and dining room combination and custom built office nook. The large master suite features Halila limestone floors, Duravit sinks, a Zuma soaking tub, and a separate shower with glass tile, and leads to a large private deck. The second bathroom and bedroom is positioned on the other side of the flat creating the feel of a private en suite.
Recessed lighting, CAT 5 wiring, in-unit laundry, central heat, and garage parking complete this beautiful home.
You will love the convenience of being close to the shops and restaurants on Valencia and Mission streets, BART, shuttle bus stops, and access to the 101/280 freeways.
BUILDING AND UNIT GREEN FEATURES
- Solar system
- Living roof
- Recycled glass tiles
- Ultra-Touch® Recycled “blue jean” denim insulation
- Wood floors made from reclaimed mine timbers
- High Efficiency water heaters
- Double Insulated glass windows
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified lumber
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified veneers and cabinets
- Engineered structural lumber
- Hardie® Fiber Cement siding
- High volume (40%) fly ash concrete
Please visit: www.SFGreenLiving.com